1. It’s free . You never think that a content management system, works like a professional but easy for the users, is actually free. It has been developed and back up by a large group of developers, worldwide.
2. Secured. WordPress tops the list in website security. It has built it security system that prevents hackers. If you install additional security software, makes it even better.
3. Easy to Integrated to Social Media Networks (e.g. Facebook, Twitter). You can publish your articles or your updates to almost all social media in just one click. No need to post it to every account.
4. High Customizable. It’s easy to change themes, design, layouts and add graphics.
5. Easy to Use. It’s so easy that can’t believe you are updating your website already!